Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Found on the street: TOSL "Punk Princess"

I got a notecard from one of the various groups I am in, and it was actually one designer advertising for another, new, designer. Well, I ended up in the store called TOSL, or Tree & Ocean SL. The owner is Quinlan Quimby, and she has some really great stuff in her store!

I noticed this sweet little dress right in the entrance called "Punk Princess". I just knew I had to have it, so I chose the Peacock color. There's also matching sculpted shoes, so I snatched those as well, in the same color. You can find 3 other colors available, of dress and shoes.

The dress comes with several sculpted pieces that fit amazingly well, and have a very sweet texture. You get the belt in 3 different sizes, and the skirt has a regular and a sit script version. There's also a bodice and chest ruffle. The clothing layers of top and undies come in shirt/undershirt and pants/underpants layers.

I hope you'll stop on in to TOSL and see what other goodies you can find! Happy shopping!

::69:: MOG - Dark Chestnut (Paid Group Gift)
Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Page 3 Blue Eyes 3
LAQ ~ Ania 08 [Peach] Glow skin - hairbase
Provoked - Night Clubbing Bracelet & Earrings
TOSL *Punk Princess* Heels v1.2 Peacock
TOSL *Punk Princess* Party Dress v1.2 Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment