Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Super Sale at Ibizarre!

Yes! there's lots of goodies to be found here! All items on the first level are on SALE! And, you can also find the giftcards on sale in the service point area! I could have bought the whole place up, let me tell you...

Eleanor Dress (navy), Amanda Tunika, Pencil Dress (chocolata)

Flower Dress Siri, Leather Pant (mango), Rilana Dress (metalic pink)


*Cupcakes - Allure - Nutmeg - Starlet
Page 3 Bluegreen Eyes 4
Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
fri. - Carrie - Timid Brown
Poses by ~Street Magic~

* Ibizarre
Eleanor Dress (navy)
ETD Shoes: d'Orsay Stiletto (Navy)

* Ibizarre Amanda Tunika
[LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps(Neutral Green)GIFT

* Ibizarre Flower Dress Siri

* Ibizarre Leather Pant (mango)
Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - White
~Street Magic~ Vest That Shines White

* Ibizarre Pencil Dress (chocolata)
ETD Peep Slingbacks (Brown)

* Ibizarre Rilana Dress (metalic pink)
Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black






1 comment:

  1. its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my HIV cured 2 month ago. i have under go different hospital for treatment so many times i decided to go through the internet.I saw so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Akhigbe, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr.Akhigbe, then i contacted him through his email. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, he assured me 100% that i will be cure by his herbal medicine, i only pay for the herbal medicine and services He sent me the herbal medication through UPS express delivery and also instructs me on how to be taking it.in the next 2 to 3 weeks i should go for another test meaning that am cured if only i followed up as he instructed me.i drink the herbal medicine for three weeks and i went for test behold i was made holy when doctor confirm me my result was negative i was shock, yes am really happy that i got cured from hiv after many years. Dr Akhigbe you are bless you said you are godfather of herbalism i believed you now and i promise to share the goodness, really how great and kindness you are. i think its time for me to recommend anyone going through HIV, HERPES HSV-1 or HSV-2, HPV, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, CANCER reach him through his Email : drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatAPP +2348142454860. He saves lifes..

    ReplyDelete