Friday, September 14, 2012

2 years!! Oh and FREE STUFF!

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since I made a post on this blog. Crazy how time flies, it doesn't seem like it!

So, the newest thing since I have been in SL is this "mesh". It's interesting, so far I have not had too much trouble with it!

I am a hunt addict, and I have been ever since I 1st joined SL. It's a horrible hobby when you have nothing else to do in SL as it builds up the inventory real fast. I have over 51,000 worth of crap I need to go through! But not all of the inventory is crap, I do have lots of goodies from back in my fashion career days. Now I'm an old SL hag, at 5 1/2 years old! ;-P

I found myself caught up in this Moolto Sisters Hunt. Moolto is a social networking site for Second Life residents. You can find out who is in the hunt, and also helpful hints by clicking the name of the hunt in the 1st sentance of this paragraph.

I found lots of great stuff in this hunt! I have put together one look with mostly all free stuff. Not everything is from this hunt exactly, I will specify which stuff is.


This beautiful skin is free in this hunt, and it is well hidden at Orage Creations (Look for it in the skin section, until you're seeing STAR's). The mouth is so cute with the little teeth! And I think it looks good on my shape as well. The hair is also free in this hunt! You can find a hint for it on the Moolto Sisters Hunt page, and the store it is from is CaTwa. It is a nice shade of brown, and the movement is very natural. The eyes, ring and earrings are not from the Moolto hunt.


Here we have a very cute mesh dress that fits on my large avi very well. The movement is interesting, and I keep forgetting that I can't edit it! Haha! You should have seen me right clicking on it and wondering why it wasn't selecting it! This dress is also FREE in the Moolto hunt at Gizza! If you like the poses I am using, well they're free too! Pick them up in this hunt at Diesel Works.


Unfortunately, you won't find these adorable booties in the Moolto hunt :-( But, they were free! Modavia gave them out back in May 2010 (or 11?) as a gift. They're from Kletva, but I do not have an SLURL for you.

I hope you enjoyed this little romp into "I love free stuff" land! I have another cute look that I put together with some of these hunt items. Get your start at Delirum Style and click on the pink & blue bear to get started. You need these special glasses to be able to pick up the gifts. Also have to join a group, but membership is free! Have fun!

P.S. I can't figure out why the text gets all strange in the end here...

Credits:

Poses: Diesel Works Celeste Diesel Works Animations

Booties: KLETVA-Tronacy Boots/greenburg MODAVIA Gift *from 5/2010 or 2011

Dress: GizzA - Moolto Hunt [Female] Ruffle Dress
 
Ring: [Fairy Tail] Ring @3 Location unknown

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Jumana V2 Hair Style/Chocolate http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CaTwA/128/11/22
 
Skin: *OC* Fab Free skin - 5 years
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orage%20Creations/193/128/23

Earrings: Indy & Co.: Cust. Appreciation Gift: Porta Nova: Classic Pearl Set *from 7/2009 or 2010
 
Eyes: Page 3 - Green Eyes 3 - Not free
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cash%20Island%202/167/116/22
 
Lashes: *Beauty Avatar* CELEBRITY-Eyelashes 11 - Not free http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/162/133/23




No comments:

Post a Comment