Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Old and New" LeLutka

I had been seeing these gorgeous pants all over the Fashion Feed of SL. They are the new Rockin' Pants from Lelutka. I couldn't help myself, I had to get them! As I wandered around the sim, I found myself in the outlet section, and the Aramada dress instantly caught my eye as the perfect edgy addition to these pants. I am not wearing the whole dress, just the top of it, no way could I cover up any of the gorgeousness of these Rockin' Pants, and they sure are rockin'!

So, for my first "Old and New" I have the unique Armada dress as the Old, and the awesome Rockin' Pants for the New!

[LeLutka]-ARMADAdress/red
[LeLutka]-Rockin' Pants-White
LAQ ~ Alice 08 [Fair] Glow skin
Page 3 Blue Eyes 5
*Beauty Avatar* CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 11
[Detour] Torrid - Dark Brown - Hair
[Detour] Nails - Lacquer - Ruby
(Dahlinks)BoHo Metallic Earrings - Silver
**Encore wb** Messy Bracelets
ETD Starley Pumps Red

P.S. If an item does not have a LM, that means I could not find one, sorry :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment