Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome to my very first post in my very first SL blog!

Hello, my name is Rhi, and I'm an SL-aholic. The first step to recovery is admission, right?! Haha Anyone who has ever been in SL knows that's not the case for this addiction.

I have recently returned to SL after a bit of a break. It was actually my second break. Apparently I just can’t stay away! I really love the creativity I can express here. I also immensely enjoy the creativity of others. Fashion, art, landscaping, architecture, and so much more. There is always something new to discover in SL.

I hope to be able to share with you all a diverse collection of the many things you can find in SL. I do not have any specific plans for the art or scenery that can be found in SL. I’ll just be adding that in randomly when I can.

One of the things I enjoy the most about SL is the ability to play “dress up” with my doll (my avatar). I am planning to have for you all a few different fashion features.

“Old and New” will be some looks from one designer chosen from older items that I already in have in my inventory, or past designs newly purchased, along with fresh new items from the same designer.

“Vintage” will feature items that are no longer available in SL. I know it won’t be fun for you, my reader, to see something you completely love, only to find that it isn’t available any longer. I promise there will be lots of things available that you can definitely make a part of your own inventory!

“Mix and Match” will be a look paired up from 3 or more designers. It may be all new stuff, or could be old and new, or might even include vintage items. You’ll have to keep posted to find out!

“Fashion Review” will of course be a… fashion review! In the past, I have been given samples from various designers for review. If I happen to get something like that now-a-days that I feel would be of benefit to you, I shall happily share!

“Lucky Chair” is just that, a post about some great thing I have gotten from a lucky chair!

As time goes on, I am sure I will have lots more brilliant ideas for you! I hope you enjoy the time you spend with me on my blog. I look forward to knowing that other fashion lovers may get some satisfaction from my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment