Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A Partridge in a Pear Tree! And in this case, my true love is Moxie Polano! Now, I know I have blogged about her twice already since the recent start of my blog, but it has not been intentional! The first time, I had won that amazing Candy Cane gown from her lucky chair, and I had to share that! Then I did a blog on this sweet, icy winter skin I got as a group gift, and one of her gowns just happened to go with it so nicely.

I am going to share with you all Moxie's 12 days of Christmas Holiday Collection. Of course, on the first day, you have a Partridge in a Pear Tree. And what you have here, is, well, just that!!

What you are seeing is a spectacular mermaid style gown crafted of fine satin and chiffon featuring a unique pear branch collar with a sweet Partridge perched on the shoulder, and a matching head-piece.

Upon closer inspection, you can see the amazing prim work she has intricately designed making this dress a true one of a kind. From the quirky Partridge, to the pears with their slight glow, the time spent creating this is unimaginable.

Here you can see the matching headpiece. A long branch reaches to the heavens, while juicy pears and delicate flowers rest in the leaves.

Stay tuned to my blog for a new piece from this amazing collection everyday. You can also get on down to her store, Moxie Polanos Haute Styles, and snatch them up for yourself!

MP Partridge in a Pear Tree
Eclectica Victoriana in jade ring and bracelet
Clawtooth: Timeless Glamour (Coffee)
LAQ ~ Alice 05 [Fair] Glow skin
Detour - Faded Lashes
Page 3 Green Eyes 2

No comments:

Post a Comment